We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Windows live mail printing problem

Hetti

Likes # 0

I have win live mail for email client, when I recieve mail and try to print it I only get the to, from and subject lines printed, the body of the email is blank, I have a Brother DCP 195C printer can anyone help me put this right please? Win 7 premuim

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

It is possible that the issue is caused by a corrupted program file in Windows Live Mail. Repair Windows Live Mail by following the steps below:

1. Go to Control Panel.
    1. Under Programs, click Uninstall a Program.
    2. Locate Windows Live Essential 2011 then click Uninstall/Change.
    3. When a window appears, select Repair all Windows Live programs.
    4. Restart your computer after the repair.
Like this post
mgmcc

Likes # 0

I can't get Windows Live Mail to print anything other than the email header. I've just updated to the latest version and the previous version didn't print the message body either.

Like this post
Hetti

Likes # 0

Thanks chub-tor I did that but made no difference, I also have a hotmail address but that prints fine.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

2 possible solutions Answers ms and IE settings

Like this post
Hetti

Likes # 0

Thanks Woolwell The computer in question has had to returned to Dell so I will try the suggetions you found when it is returned, it works fine connected to my old PC running XP lol

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia branding killed in place of 'Microsoft Lumia': Windows Phone moves into new era

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should you update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8? iOS 8.1 brings back Camera Roll, adds Apple Pay in...