We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Talk Talk emails down again

thumbscrew

Likes # 0

No sooner have they "Fixed" the last email problem, than...here we go again, they're down today. Anyone here affected?

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

This MAY be the same problem here enter link description here

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

No problem here via pipex.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

There's been problems over the past few days again. No sooner does things seem okay, then disaster occurs. I am sure Nigel Pearson, director of TalkTalk customer services knows full well about the problems, I have tried to inform in the past and now?.

I note that it was reported the other day, that TalkTalk complaints are down by 40%. I wonder if this as anything to do with a new venture TalkTalk is taking on with two other companies ?.

Like this post
thumbscrew

Likes # 0

Hi spuds, back tonight, but for how long??

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

thumbscrew, why not dump Talk Talk email service? I do not use Plusnet's email service as I do not want to be tied to an ISP when I want to send a simple e-mail.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Try GMX - Free and Reliable enter link description here

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

I use GMX as well, http://www.gmx.co.uk/ I find it excellent.

I've still got the talktalk email (amongst others) but rarely use it.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Perhaps an update to the problem mentioned!.

Over the past week or so I have been in contact with TalkTalk over a number of issues, and I have been informed that there are known problems with the Webmail, in respect to Tiscali/TalkTalk subscriber's.

TalkTalk have not found a 'fix' yet, and there is no timescale for doing so. So if it happens again, then its likely to be the same problems, and you will have to await an outcome, but they are working on it (and that's official)?.

If you cannot get into your Account details, then that might be due to maintenance procedures, and not an 'known' problem. Do try later, and do read any messages that might appear, especially if you are using iPods etc.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

I can get and send e Mails with Pipex (Talk Talk) using normal method, but it will not let me log on to check mail via the web, so if I were at another location I could not see eMail. If it goes on I wiil contact them. Thanks for the info.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Chromecast deals aplenty as gadget turns one: Discounts and free music streaming

IDG UK Sites

Apple updates MacBook Pro line-up: Price cuts & spec boosts for 6 MacBook Pro models

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

5 ways drones are being used for good