We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Tablet

bluebelladog

Likes # 0

Hi I have got a ARNOVA 7bG2 tablet and I also have a TP-Link Wireless Modem Router TD-W8960N with the latest firmware, the tablet shows it is connected to my network but I cannot access the internet there is no problem with my desktop internet, any help much appreciated Thankyou

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Different tablet but I wonder if the solution offered would work for you Previous thread

Like this post
bluebelladog

Likes # 0

Thankyou woolwell looked at that thread you gave to me tried two of the suggestions the only thing I could not find was anywhere on the modems setup to alter the parameters that the modem supports

Thanks will keep on trying

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I've checked and the Arnova isn't n standard. You can check whether your router is broadcasting on b and g by entering its configuration and then Wireless - Advanced and check that the mode is set to b,g and n.

Like this post
bluebelladog

Likes # 0

Thanks Woolwell found those settings B, BG, BGN, N, tried them all no difference my next problem, I wanted to get intouch with Arnova by email and one of the things they want to know is the firmware No. it's supposed to be under settings but I can't find it if anybody has this model and knows where it's located please help

Thankyou

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

They should have told you how to find it.

Like this post
bluebelladog

Likes # 0

They do tell you how to find it ((it is found in the system or firmware section of the setup or settings screen)) but I am still at a loss, the only setup you do is date time etc and nothing like that under settings that's why i'm hopeful someone else may have that model

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Under settings you should have about tablet or (probably below date and time) if you open that firmware should be listed.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

You may better off on this forum archosfans

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

6 cheapest 4K TVs in the UK 2014: Get a UHD telly without breaking the bank

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook Air (11-inch, 256GB, Early 2014) lab tests and benchmarks

IDG UK Sites