We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

spywareblaster updatw defn

sunnystaines

Likes # 0

29 items added

• Tags:
  • sb
Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Pipped at the post but thanks any way.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

thanks

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Should have posted a link really.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

missed the earlier post

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Since the last update I have checked SpywareBlaster a few time and each time there were a number of Firefox protection's that had been disabled.

Tried it again this morning again and had the same problem.

So went into Mozilla Firefox on the left hand side to check it and there was a press here square that I had to press to cover Firefox.

I usually only had to press Enable all protection and that worked for IE and Firefox.Just wondering if this extra button was something new.never noticed it before.

I have rebooted a few times now just to make sure it is still working Ok.

Anyone else using Firefox with Spywareblaster have the same problem or was it just me.

The button no longer shows so I must have done something right.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Just checked mine and not had problem you did. All ok but don't get Firefox listed in lefthand pane, just IE that I can tweak there. In the righthand pane Firefox is listed and says it is protected. Wonder why different display options?

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

lotvic

Under protection Status on the left hand side .Internet Explorer.Restricted Sites and Mozilla Firefox.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

buteman, Ah yes, got it now, thanks

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

checked ff here all were ok

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Must be me.Went to my daughters house today checked her SpywareBlaster and the same problem with Firefox.Different security programs so not that.The only thing we have in common is SpywareBlaster and both with virginmedia.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

2015 visual trends: 20 leading designers & artists reveal what should be inspiring us in 2015

IDG UK Sites

7 lessons Apple could learn from Microsoft (yeah, you read that right)