We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Good value at 590 pound inc. delivery?

fraser1112

Likes # 0

Computer Case Black ATX Tower Case
CPU AMD FX 4100 (4 x 3.6 GHz) AM3 8MB - Black Edition (Free Rogue Warrior Game Included)
CPU Heatsink AMD Heatsink & Fan
Memory Corsair 8GB XMS3 PC3-10666 1333MHz (2x4GB) - Lifetime Warranty (DDR3)
Graphics Card ATI Radeon HD 7750 - 1 GB - (PCI-E)
Motherboard Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 (AMD 760G) - VGA
Sound Card Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE 7.1 (PCI)
Networking Motherboard Integrated Ethernet Lan (Broadband Ready)
Power Supply 450W PSU
Hard Drive #1 250 GB SATA-II HDD 7200 RPM 8MB (FREE UPGRADE TO 400 GB ORDER BEFORE 31-05-12)
Optical Drive #1 Samsung 22x DVD Re-Writer/Reader /- RW- Black - (SATA)
Operating System #1 Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 BIT (Genuine DVD & COA Included)
Office Software FREE - Microsoft Office Starter 2010 (Limited Functionality Word & Excel)
Security Software FREE - PANDA Anti Virus Pro 2012 - FREE FOR ORDERS PLACED BEFORE 31/05/12 RRP £25
Backup Software FREE - Windows 7 Backup
DVD/CD Burning Software FREE - Nero V10 Essentials Suite 2
DVD Playback Software FREE - CyberLink PowerDVD 9
Free Gift FREE - WebCam - Headphones & Microphone
Monitor Cables & Adapters FREE - DVI Port to VGA Monitor Port Adapter
Gaming Mice Sharkoon FireGlider Laser Mouse inc Weights 118 to 135g, DPI 600 to 3600,USB, 6 Buttons Macros

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

I have had a quick price of the components and it seems fairly reasonable. Where I you getting this PC from by the way?

Like this post
fraser1112

Likes # 0

Thanks for taking a look :) and computerplanet.co.uk

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

I am assuming you have around £600 to spend, have a look at this one.Chillblast. It has a better/bigger power supply which is handy should you want to upgrade in the future, 450W is a bit to low.This has a better processor, double the performance of the FX 4100,better motherboard,the hard-drive is three times bigger and has a better cooler.

I have not come across Computerplanet before but they seem to have reasonable reviews. Reviews.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

3 of the best portable chargers: a solar power charger, a hand-cranked charger, and how to charge...

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

Sharknado 2 VFX: how The Asylum created CG flying man-eating sharks