We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Paypal problem

bumpkin
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hi all, I have a problem with Paypal, nothing that I cant resolve but I need to speak to a real person can`t do it on line. Can anyone give me a phone number for their customer services please. Tried everywhere to find it myself but to no avail.

Thanks

Ray

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

As PayPal use the telephone service for verification with some dealings I would be surprised if there was one available. I think that contacting them via your account would be the only way. Emails are now as sloooow as snail mail with these big conglomerates but still the safest way in my humble opinion.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

It's on their 'Contact us' page PayPal Customer Service

08707 307 191 PayPal Customer Service opening times are from Monday-Friday 8am-10pm, Saturday 8am-9pm or Sunday 9am-9pm. If your call is about a limitation placed on your account, please phone Monday-Friday 8am-8.30pm, Saturday 8am-6.30pm or Sunday 9am-6.30pm. If your call is about a claim, please phone Monday-Friday 8am-8.30pm, Saturday 8am-6.30pm or Sunday 9am-6.30pm. You may be charged more for calling from a mobile phone. You can also call PayPal Customer Services directly on 00 353 1 436 9004. This is an international phone number and international calling rates apply.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Just found another one.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

As an addition, make sure you have your account details and any other relevant information written down before you. Much easier if you have a reasonable problem. Good luck.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

08707 307 191

0208 605 3000 option (1) PayPal / option (2) eBay

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 1

Hmm. Did not look closely enough. Disregard my post as it is a routing service. Parasite link. My apologies.

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comparison: What's the best Android phablet?

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...