We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Talk Talk emails down

thumbscrew

Likes # 0

Anybody using Talk Talk finding their emails slow/down AGAIN? My OE is very slow...sometimes not responding and can't log in to webmail. I'm in South Wales.

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

Yep, second time in a week. Using gmail at present.

NW Kent.

Like this post
thumbscrew

Likes # 0

Thanks muddypaws, I've lost count of the number of times this has happened. Their "Check your area button" states that there are no problems in my area!!....useless.

Like this post
thumbscrew

Likes # 0

Just called them, told me they're migrating addresses across, thus the problems. Makes a mockery of their help page really, because that's giving the all clear!

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

When I contact TalkTalk about this constant problem, I usually get the same response that they are working on it, and its a server problem :O(

Was unable to use Webmail properly for the past three days. Earlier today I was able to retrieve some of the outstanding email, but for how long?.

I have started to call it bad service, TalkTalk call it improving the service?.

Like this post
thumbscrew

Likes # 0

Yeah, I'm baffled too and maddening beyond belief that their page tells me that there are no problems in my area. My OE comes and goes (Just got yours Spuds, I think it's fixed, then it goes off again). MY Webmail was completely dead, it was on a few minutes ago but when I compose an email to myself, it only appears in OE not the Webmail page...although by the time I finish this it could be down again!

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

Only just booted up today and still no connection, although it did come back for a few minutes last night. I can use gmail ,but no good if the recipient is on TT!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

New iPhone 6 review: best ever iPhone is very good... but no longer the best phone you can buy

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...