We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Play.com

Graham*

Likes # 0

Are they going down? I bought a Microsoft mouse, when it arrived there were no instructions or software CD. I contacted Play to ask how to install said mouse - no response. I tried to review it, to air my concerns, but I get 'Connection reset'.

Perhaps someone could review it for me? Play

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

instructions & software in this Click here

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Surely Play.com are nothing more than an e-tailer and will have nothing to do with what comes included with the products they sell in regards to driver disk and instructions?

As for Play.com's customer service/website, I too have found it lacking at times and do not use them as much as I once did.

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

every time i try to order something my card details are rejected and this every-time i wanted something cant have it because their card system doesn't accept my cards.. So i don't use them

Like this post
Graham*

Likes # 0

Anything to do with them about to lose VAT-free status, I wonder?

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Graham

I doubt if that as anything to do with the situation, because I use a number of companies that started to trade from the Channel Isles. Some are still there, while others have returned back to their roots here in England. Seems to be the same service and prices, so nothing seems to have changed much!.

Play.com are very similar to the likes of Amazon, and its Market Place outlet. Any transactions or problems would have to be dealt by the seller initially.

Like this post
Graham*

Likes # 0

Play.com have now sent me a Returns number.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Top 5 Android tips and tricks for smartphones and tablets

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

BBC using Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games to trial 4K/UHD, pan-around video, augmented video and...