We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Epson 435w printer problem

kittycat1

Likes # 0

I recently installed the above wireless printer and had no problems at all. However, now I can only copy, scan or print a nozzle check and can't print anything from the computer at all - no photos, documents or internet pages. Can anyone advise please - I'm a bit of a novice with these things. Thanks.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

How are you managing to get a nozzle check? Can you scan ok to pc?

Operating system is?

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

I sit possible that one of the cartridges is empty as this would probably stop it from printing?

Like this post
kittycat1

Likes # 0

I have checked that the cartridges are ok and can print so nozzle check via the screen on the printer. I don' t know if I can scan to the laptop but will give it a try and I'm using windows xp. Hope this helps.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Under Printers does the 435W show as being ready. It could be that it is no longer connected wirelessly. Have you tried with USB cable to the printer?

Like this post
kittycat1

Likes # 0

Not sure what's happened here but I tried printing using the usb cable - OK. then I tried scanning to the laptop using the usb cable - OK. Then I tried printing wirelessly - OK. Not sure why it's working now but I definitely had a problem before - any ideas?

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Life and computing little mysteries.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Apple's 2014 highlights: the most significant Apple news of 2014

IDG UK Sites

Watch this heartwarming Christmas short by Trunk for composer John Rutter

IDG UK Sites

Ultimate iOS 8 Tips: 35 awesome and advanced tips for using iOS 8 on iPhone and iPad