We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How to get all my Android apps on my secondary device( Android Tablet)

julius44

Likes # 0

Hello and good morning to you all. I currently have the brilliant galxy s2 mobile handset, and ive got loadz of apps that ive downloaded onto it. I ordered an android tablet via Amazon uk, it came this morning, and its brilliant....ive already downloaded lookout premium and installed this on my android tablet, as lookout allows me to add a secondary device. ive downloadded facebook, and one or 2 other apps, but if I want to intall quite a few other apps that I already installed on my glalxy s2 do I now have to downlaod EACH app individually?? or is there a quicker way please??

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Did you look at the bit of software in my final post on your earlier thread? Your other thread.

Like this post
PSF

Likes # 0

Log into your Gmail account on your pc, click the Play link, and then you can see what APPS you have installed. You can then install them to another devivce from there. The APPS will be sent direct to your tablet. Best make sure you are using WIFi so you dont go over your web allowance! You will need to have your tablet registered with Gmail first

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

This may not work with all of your apps.

Some of your paid for ones may require you to deactivate on one device before installing on another, or buy a new copy.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Exclusive: Samsung exits laptop market including Chromebooks

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

How a London VFX studio is ditching desktop workstations for cloud-based creative power

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 tips & tricks: Get to know iOS 8's handy new features