We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Latest BT Special offer on Broadband and Phone?.

spuds
Resolved

Likes # 0

Many years ago, I was a subscriber to GPO then BT, leaving to join Lineone/BT Surftime.

Over the years BT have made various offers so that I would return to their services. Over the past month BT have tried to entice me to one of their latest offers, Free Call for a year with BT Total Broadband for £13 per month.

I am seriously considering this latest offer, but I am wondering if its to good to be true, because I seem to recall that it was perhaps mentioned on somewhere like the BBC Watchdog program, that the small print need close observation.

Question: Have you transferred to this new deal, or one of BT's new deals,or perhaps have information that might be interesting to know first, before taking the plunge?.

Wasn't sure whether that should have gone in Consumer Watch, but Help is required!.

Like this post
Input Overload

Likes # 0

My bro-in-law went over to BT BB this month from SKY, he paid his rental one year in advance & I think he said it's an 18 month cobtract but he seems well pleased, he will have done his homework in the small print knowing him also.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Input Overload

If you check the BT website, it would appear that they are offering two similar deals, yet one is a 12 month contract and the other is 18 months. I had a quick look at both deals, and this raised a question?.

Like this post
Input Overload

Likes # 0

spuds - I'll find out as I'm, not certain.

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...