We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Confused??

Sheps
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hi ya All, My problem today is...just purchased a Belkin wireless router from Argos, got it home and it turns out I should of purchased the Belkin wireless phone line router !!!
Is there anyway I can use the one I purchased, as Argos wont take it back cos its exempt from the 30day money back, we only want to exchange it for the phone line one, my son uses a desktop in his room, I use WiFi laptop downstairs, and all our phones use the WiFi too. Looking at the box there is only a Ethernet cable a mains cable, where as the one I'm currently running has a asdl cable, Ethernet cable, mains cable. Thanks in advance for any advise Paula

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

ignore 'ronalddonald' he's talking to/about himself... again

Sheps, Really pleased you got it exchanged for the right one - big relief :)

Like this post
Sheps

Likes # 0

I've got xbox, iPad desktop laptop & 3 iPhones & galaxy s using wifi or LAN. Not all of them are on at one but everyone's phones are on. But the main drainer is my son using Xbox along with desktop doing some video thing. But I have to say its paid off as my husbands galaxy s is now working at its best now with this new wifi and my son didn't whinge last night. So happy dayz x

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

That's great news :) If you consider the Thread question 'Resolved' you can 'green tick' by clicking on any of the big grey ticks at the right of a post and it will turn green. Next time the page is refreshed the Thread will be marked 'Resolved'. No need to Post a reply.

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review: Metal smartphones fight

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Fonts review

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014