It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion
Likes # 0
Posted May 3, 2012 at 9:10PM
I have just finished (yet another) a rebuild of my software and found it was running OK until the latest batch of Microsoft updates (XP Pro).
With a little bit of Digging, I found the problem to be in the Add ons.
Internet Explorer- Tools- Add Ons, and in particular the Microsoft Research option and the multiple search and email options running by default.
I disabled all the ones that I have no use for and the system is now a lot faster.
Hope this helps someone
Reply to this topic
This thread has been locked.