We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Quicken XG 2004

Xnut

Likes # 0

I have read some of the old correspondence regarding installation of Quicken 2004 on windows 7. I ave installed my version ok by using compatibility mode XP and all seams to work ok. The one issue that I do have is that I cannot print any invoices or post copies to PDF etc. Has anybody else experienced this problem and have they overcome the issue. Thanks for any help Xnut.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Xnut - I have just followed those instructions in that LINK - Installed the HP Photosmart C4600 printer driver, configured it in Devices & Printers and ALL is now printing from Quicken.

In Devices & Printers it shows default printer as Quicken - HP Photosmart C4600 series although my printer is HP Photosmart 8250 and right clicking on printer I get 2 printers listed from each of the following:- See what's printing - Set as Default Printer - Printing Preferences - Printer Properties - Delete Print queue.
ie: 1. Quicken - HP Photosmart C4600 series 2. HP Photosmart 8200 series

However everything is now printing from this new installed driver HP C4600 series as the default printer.

I am assuming you have an HP Printer?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

The 13 most inspirational Tim Cook quotes