We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Pleased with a company question

geedad

Likes # 0

Is it OK to mention a company's name in the PC Advisor forum? Whether for a good or bad experience, is it a good idea to share that with other forum members. geedad

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

Yes, but normally in Consumerwatch, not here.

You'll find both bouquets and brickbats there.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

It all depends what the company makes or does I suppose.If we all commented on something trivial it would get boring.

We have all had some good some bad experiences and most of those are best kept to yourself.

If it is something that you have a strong view about and need help for yourself or others that is worth mentioning.

Now an example.

Bought one of the new 1st class stamps yesterday morning to send a letter to Dundee.They received the letter after dinner time today.

Now that may be worth mentioning because it was unusually quick,No doubt when the novelty wears of it will be unusually slow again.Now that verges on Boring but I would probably get away with it.

Like this post
geedad

Likes # 0

morddwyd

buteman

Thanks for both responses!

geedad

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

8 cheapest 4G smartphones in the UK 2014: Best budget 4G phones

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook Air lab tests and benchmarks: 11-inch & 13-inch, 256GB, 2014 Mac laptops tested

IDG UK Sites

How to prank people using Google Glass

IDG UK Sites

Brian Cox to step into will.i.am's shoes with IBC keynote