We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Internet homepage

jcee

Likes # 0

"search.conduit.com/?---" opens as my homepage. Tried uninstalling programme but no programme found; cannot contact suppler. ISP cannot help. Set my correct ISP as homepage but each time I open or boot up this rogue takes over. John

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

It's a homepage hijack/search/toolbar add-on. Did you look in Control Panel, Add Remove to see if it's listed? Also which browser are you using? There are various methods of removal listed on google (too many to copy on this post)

As well as the Control Panel uninstall if it's listed, remove the add-on in your browser, you may have further editing/deleting that will need doing.

Like this post
jcee

Likes # 0

Many thankss for suggestions and help, my problem is resolved.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Windows 9 will be a free update

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy an iPhone 6 (or any smartphone) on contract: Get the latest tech and save...

IDG UK Sites

Corel Painter 2015 review

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK