We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

My computer won't print Xceel doc

unitedman

Likes # 0

I want to print an Excel word doc but when I look at print preview it only sows part of the doc.I use windows. Vista. I have used page set up but still no luck

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

If you mean an Excel.xls worksheet, you probably are only seeing page 1 in the print preview, at the bottom left it should tell you how many pages altogether. You have to click on 'Next' to see page 2 etc. You have not said which version of Excel you have, the following is for Office 2003.

You may find it more helpful to see all of the pages (pieces of A4 paper) displayed that are needed to print out the full worksheet, click on: View -> Page Break Preview, then you can adjust the page setup to how you want it.

Like this post
unitedman

Likes # 0

I can select the section of the doc in page set up but only part appears i print preview

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

In Page Setup and the 'Page' tab, in 'Scaling' have you selected 'Fit to' .. page(s) wide by .. tall and then clicked on OK? (.. pages means for you to put in the number of pages you want)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Get bargains on phones, tablets, laptops and more this Black...

IDG UK Sites

Tomorrow's World today (or next year)

IDG UK Sites

25 iOS apps turn (Red) for World AIDS Day campaign

IDG UK Sites

Advanced tips for Mac OS X Yosemite: use Yosemite like an expert - 5 new tips added