We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Excel windows, side by side.

benson68

Likes # 0

I am using Office XP,with Windows7, but if I have two Excel progams open, they are on top of each other. When I close one, they both close! How do I get them to sit side by side?

Like this post
benson68

Likes # 0

Houston

Maybe Office 2003 is different to OfficeXP? I did think that they were almost identical.

Cheers anyway. thanks for your help.

Like this post
benson68

Likes # 0

Housten

Perhaps Office 2003 is different to OfficeXP?

Thanks anyway.

Like this post
Housten

Likes # 0

benson68,

Sorry about not replying sooner, but have been - shall I say - busy!!!

Anyway, I don't know if there are any differences. But knowing Microsoft ( The Great Satan ) even if they change things and make them worse they will hail it as the most wonderful upgrade ever. When I got Office 2003 Professional it did everything I wanted, want or will want!!! So why be ripped off by buying a newer version. I may be brain dead, but I don't think I am that stupid - although some may disagree!!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 vs Samsung Galaxy S5 comparison review: Apple takes on Samsung once again in smartphone...

IDG UK Sites

Just another opinion about Apple's new iPhone

IDG UK Sites

Intel Xeon E5 v3 Haswell processors review: we check out the fastest chips on the planet

IDG UK Sites

Apple Watch hands-on review | Apple Watch design, spec, features & UK pricing