We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

youtube downloader.

tilly 2
Resolved

Likes # 0

I believe you can get a youtube downloader that will convert flv to mp4 when downloading. I would appreciate any easy to use ideas please for internet explorer. I tried one on chrome but it took over my homepage and had to remove it.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Have a look here, DVDSoft. I use several of their software.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

I use this one. Check , if you decide to use, when installing to untick Google toolbar or any other software offered during the installation.

Like this post
Diemmess

Likes # 0

Lastweek I wanted to have a DVD of some uTube stuff and used Utubedownloader very satisfactorily, first time ever for me.

It's a freebie and I recommend making the MP4 file on your HD and copying to final destination later.

Like this post
tilly 2

Likes # 0

Hi DIEMMESS can you give me a link to youtube downloader please. There are a few to choose from all with the same name.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

youtubedownloader.

Not as good as aTube Catcher in my humble opinion.

Like this post
tilly 2

Likes # 0

Thank you to all who helped. Problem solved

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...