We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

iPad App will not download latest edition

Leeds White

Likes # 0

Whenever i go to the Ipad app in Newstand and attempt to download the latest edition i get the message "Please update your app. This issue is available for download but requires a newer version of the app. Please update your app in the App Store". I have the latest version installed and have removed the app and reinstalled. Still no success

Need help!!!

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

You are not alone see this thread

Like this post
rawprawn

Likes # 0

Not sure what you mean by iPad App, do you mean the iPad user guide? I am assuming you are using an iPad since you mention Newsstand

Like this post
rawprawn

Likes # 0

Sooty, I didn't, realise you meant PC Advisor App

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

rawprawn - he doesn't mean that. He has probably subscribed to PCA through iTunes and Newstand. There are others with the same snag. I use Zinio app and don't have a problem.

Like this post
Leeds White

Likes # 0

I now understand there is an issue with the Newstand version of the PC Advisor App. I should have stayed with the paper copy ;) Thanks for the assistence

Like this post
rawprawn

Likes # 0

Woolwell, thanks for the clarification.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...