We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

ripping music

871david

Likes # 0

Good morning,when i try to rip music in Windows media player, all i get is the first track. Help please, thanks, David

Like this post
ICF

Likes # 0

XP or W7 32 or 64 bit?

Like this post
871david

Likes # 0

Sorry for delay, windows7, thanks

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Are all the songs on the CD selected (have a tick in box next to title)? Rip with WMPlayer

Like this post
cruiser2

Likes # 0

Have just ripped three more CD's to my PC. No problem with it using Windows media Player. They all play correctly after I have removed the CD from the tray in the Tower, Using Windows 7 32 bit. Am slowly going through mY CDs to make more room.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

cruiser2, not sure I understand your post? how does that relate to 871david's problem?

Like this post
871david

Likes # 0

Hi Lotvic, Have just arrived back in UK so am sorry i have not replied sooner. I follow all the instructions including ticking selected tracks.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Found these two getsatisfaction.com and also answers.microsoft both indicate it is NVIDIA drivers that need updating.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

How to watch the Windows 9 launch event: no live video stream so catch our Windows 9 launch live...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK