We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

New PC for surfing and some gaming

yahwob

Likes # 0

Hi,

Looking at buying a new PC which will be used for around 60% surfing and 40% gaming. The gaming being World of Warcraft mostly.

I am looking at the PC below and was wondering if this would be decent enough for what I want.

Zoostorm i5-2310 Quad Core, 6GB, 500GB, with Graphics Card.

•Great performance from cutting edge Core i5-2310 HD processor. •This system comes complete with Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, and Microsoft Office 2010 Starter which includes Starter versions of Microsoft Word and Excel. •Also enjoy the dedicated Nvidia GeForce GT520 graphics card with 1GB of DDR3 RAM and HDMI out to maximise that gaming or video performance. •It also features 6GB of RAM and 500GB hard drive and HDMI port. •This system comes complete with keyboard and mouse. •Intel Core i5-2310 quad core processor. •Processor speed 2.9GHz. •6GB DDR3 RAM. •500GB SATA hard drive. •DVD optical drives: Dual layer CD-RW, CD-RW, CD-ROM, DVD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD-ROM speed. •Dedicated graphics. •On-board graphics memory. •Nvidia GeForce GT 520 1GB DDR3. •6 USB ports. •Ethernet port. •Wired keyboard and mouse. •5.1 surround sound. •Microsoft Windows 7 Premium. •Includes: Microsoft Home and Office Starter, Adobe Reader, Windows Media Player, Anti-virus and security, Disc writing. •Size H36.5cm, W18cm, D4cm. •Weight 8.7kg. •Power saving facility. •EAN/Barcode 5055396003109. •Free delivery by post.

Many thanks.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

This will be fine for your needs, not the best gaming graphics card but should be OK for WOW, though I must admit I do not knw what the specs are for that particular game.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 features wishlist: the changes iPhone and iPad users want in Apple's iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

25 Years of the World Wide Web: Happy Birthday, Intenet

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features