We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

DVD from BBC

Border View

Likes # 0

I've just ordered a DVD from the BBC Shop. Its on its way. I have noticed however that it says it MP format. What does this mean please? Will it play on my DVD player?

Like this post
Miké

Likes # 0

can you post a link to the DVD, never heard of 'MP format'.

Like this post
Border View

Likes # 0

Like this post
Miké

Likes # 0

Well I have had a look and still not really any the wiser! However I think it's probably some sort of multimedia content, as they don't state any specific player needs it hopefully will be fine.

Like this post
Border View

Likes # 0

Will just have to wait and see. Will post back when they arrive and I've tried running them.

Thank you for responding.

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

It appears to stand for Mixed Packs meaning there is more than one DVD. Although they call it a "format" I don't think it has anything to do with the format of the DVD.

Like this post
Border View

Likes # 0

Thank you Sea Urchin.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

45 Best Android games: top Android games for your smartphone or tablet in 2014 (24 are free!)

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Do you have the X-Factor too? Mix Off app puts fans in the frame

IDG UK Sites

iPad Pro release date, rumours and leaked images - 12.9 screen 'coming in 2015'