We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Sky Drive

March Wind

Likes # 0

I have been sending email pictures with Windows 7. I have found they said there were on Sky Drive until July. I look for them to delete but I cannot see any pictures. Could advise please

Like this post
kdt

Likes # 0

are your pictures on sky drive and are you sharing them or are they on your pc and you are attaching them? if the former then they probably won't show on your sent emails but the receiving person will get an email from you to see the photos you sent on sky drive. if the latter then they should be on your sent emails folder.

Like this post
March Wind

Likes # 0

I send them to myself from Laptop to D Top I have 2 email addresses. Then I see a message saying my pictures will be on Sky drive. I deleted some when I saw the notice. but some said sent so I look at sky drive but I cannot see my pictures as I would like to delete them from there as I do not want my pictures on sky drive. I am transferring my pic from my laptop to my desk top. i.e from one email address to another, both are mine I do not want to use hot mail anymore when I see this happening. My friend said I am not to receive or send any email using the red envelop in IE

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Evernote Skitch: the best way for creatives to doodle feedback