We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How to handle several accounts in Windows Live Mail ?

Antonio Machado

Likes # 0

Hello experts !

During several months I have been working with Windows Live Mail to handle all the mail I receive in my Hotmail account. The more I use Windows Live Mail the more I like it because of its feautures and versatility.

Now I have another Hotmail account, I already included it in the Windows Live Mail through "Options" and the "Email accounts", and Windows Live Mail accepted the second account with easy.

But... I can't find the mail from the second account... I already tried clicking the buttom "Send/receive" and the "All e-mail accounts" but nothing happens.

Could you guys give me your suggestions and ideas to make the mail from the second Hotmail account appear in Windows Live Mail ?

Thank you in advance for your help, best greetings from New York,

Antonio Machado.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

If you have the second account showing on the left side then click on the email address, then click on accounts at the top, select properties and under the general tab tick the box for include this account when receiving mail or synchronizing. Apply,OK.

Like this post
Antonio Machado

Likes # 0

Hello rdave13:

Thank you for dedicating time to help me.

You say "If you have the second account showing on the left side on the email address..." but that is precisely the problem, the second account does not appear in the left side of my Windows Live Mail screen.

On the other hand, I already did that process of telling "include this account when receiving mail y synchronizing, apply, O.k.", that is fine, I already did it but still the second account does not appear in my W.L.M. screen.

Please continue helping me my friend, where else should I explore to handle both Hotmail Accounts since Windows Live Mail ?

Best greetings from New York,

Antonio Machado.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

In WLM click on accounts then the email icon and add your new Hotmail email.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

PS make sure your password is correct.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Windows 9 will be a free update

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Photoshop for Chromebook: a full version of Adobe's art & photography software will be streamed to...

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK