We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Hp laptops recommendations

alexonline

Likes # 0

Few days ago i found a store dealaboo.com where they are offering hp laptop deals, there are many laptops like pavilion, omni, g6, and many other machines are available in less price than others I like the website did I buy a machine from them. this is the site address. www.dealaboo.com

PLEASE HELP!

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Beware! WOT doesn't give it enough ratings although that doesn't necessarily say it is a bad site - BUT everything is in dollars so it's not in the UK.

Like this post
alexonline

Likes # 0

Yes i know this is from us should i get it from them if not please tell me store here in the uk where i get hp laptop deals.

Like this post
frybluff

Likes # 0

All USA prices for laptops are less than UK. Bear in mind, if you buy from US, you may have to pay Customs duties.

Try saveonlaptops, they seem to be about the cheapest for many laptops. Amazon also have good deals, but as most are through Amazon Marketplace, you need to check the individual sellers' reviews, to make sure they are reliable.

Like this post
alexonline

Likes # 0

I need my hp laptop urgently, amazon.com takes 3 to 4 days for delivery and huge shipping cost as well. Is there any local site or store in london east.

Like this post
frybluff

Likes # 0

John Lewis do several HP models. You can check them out online, and then check if in stock at your local store. You can order on line, and collect from store. Their prices may not be the absolute cheapest, but the difference is usually small, plus you have the advantage that JL give a 2 year warranty on all their laptops (definately worth a couple of quid price difference), and their customer service is really good

Like this post
alexonline

Likes # 0

Thank you frybluff I will definetly buy my hp laptop from because as you told JL is giving 2 years of warranty on there machines. This is a nice deal.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Looks more like spam to me.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 vs iPad mini 2 comparison: New iPad mini 3 isn't worth £80 more

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

View an animated vision of a better future for Ethiopian girls

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...