We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

IPod Touch 4 docking convertor

Macnut

Likes # 0

I have bought a yamaha crx550bl Micro HIFi. The manual says I need an IPod Touch 4 docking convertor. But I cannot find where to buy one, or what it is. Can any one help?

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Something like this perhaps? Ipod convert.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Or this:

http://store.apple.com/uk/product/MC650ZM/A

A local Apple store would have them or maybe Currys

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

john bunyan

Is your link not the same as mine?

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Chronus Sorry if it was but we were 2 mins apart and yours showed as "Ipod convert". I did not open it. Incidentally how is that done - ie the words written actally refer to the link?

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

john bunyan

PCA in their wisdom decided to make it a little more complicated when posting links and did not think it necessary to sticky the instructions at the top of the forums. You are certainly not the first to ask the question how to post a link correctly and will not be the last.

If you click on the blue globe top left of the message box a box will appear where you can enter your link, this usually means making sure that the HTTP:// that is already there is cleared. then click OK,you will see Enter link description here highlighted in blue, put what you want there. Job done.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Chronus Thanks for the tip / help. I had not spotted this before!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Apple's 2014 highlights: the most significant Apple news of 2014

IDG UK Sites

2015 creative trends: 20 leading designers & artists reveal the biggest influences & changes coming)......

IDG UK Sites

Ultimate iOS 8 Tips: 35 awesome and advanced tips for using iOS 8 on iPhone and iPad