We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Firefox 11 Print Selection

emmandelo1

Likes # 0

Hi, since updating to Firefox 11 whenever I highlight text on a web page and try to print it by opening up the print box and clicking on selection I just get a blank page. This still works on IE so it must be something to do with Firefox 11. Any ideas?

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Works ok for me on Firefox 11.

Like this post
emmandelo1

Likes # 0

Bump

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Still works for me. Can only suggest that you have a corrupt version of Firefox or corrupt profile. Suggest uninstall and reinstall.

Like this post
MitskiNYC

Likes # 0

This is a confirmed problem (and very annoying).

From the forums....

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2444957

Bug 736915 - Print Selection prints a blank page when the selection is inside a table in SeaMonkey2.8 & Firefox11 and later

The regression is known and a patch is underway. However, do not expect it to be fixed in the Firefox 11 cycle. Also, for now, there is no signs of pushing the patch to beta(12)/aurora(13)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons not to wait for the Apple Watch: Why you shouldn't buy the iWatch

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

How Emotional Debt is damaging digital design

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 review: Apple's new iPhone is bigger, better & faster than ever before