We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How to convert PDF file to Word or Excel

Yorkshire-git

Likes # 0

I have a 200+ page PDF file which I need to convert ideally to Excel, but Word will do.

I have tried downloading some of the free converters (from a Google search). The free versions typically only convert 5-10 pages, with the full version costing upto $100; the conversion results are also not too impressive.

Is there another way to convert PDF documents to Excel, or a cheaper, but recommended software package available?

Thanks.

Like this post
jaraba

Likes # 0

There is a link at the top of the page to various converters

Like this post
GroupFC

Likes # 0

Depending on the size of the source file, you could try Zamzar, which is a free online converter that I have used with some success in the past.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...