We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

install adobe flash player on a mac

bbmf474

Likes # 0

I know this is for pcs but needs must I am trying to install adobe flash player on a mac and get as far as a download icon but there it stops and goes no further. There is no sign of a program icon on the HD so what is going wrong?

Thanks to anyone who can assist bbmf

Like this post
johndrew

Likes # 0

You don't say which Mac you have, but it is known that some Intel based Macs have a problem and Adobe have a debugger to help. Have a look at the Macintosh downloads here.

Like this post
bbmf474

Likes # 0

John Drew Thanks for the reply but your link refers to the version have been trying to download. I am running a mac OS10 intel v 10.5.8 it is frustrating and appreciate your help thanks bbmf

Like this post
johndrew

Likes # 0

Have you used the debugger?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Moto G2 (2014) vs Moto E comparison review: New Moto G is worth the extra cash

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Oculus Rift 'Crescent Bay' prototype hands-on: it's an amazing experience

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...