We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

LocateMyLaptop tracking software

andy63walsh

Likes # 0

I put this on my desktop thinking great idea, free also. But every time I switch my pc on it wants me to log in every time, it is a pain, don't want it any more. I went to add remove programs, but you can't do it there, any ideas?

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

If you have C Cleaner see if you can uninstall it from that.Or download Revo uninstaller and remove it using that.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Ignore last I have read that it does not show up in revo uninstaller.So give that a miss.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Like this post
andy63walsh

Likes # 0

still no luck

Like this post
Confab

Likes # 0

Have a read here

http://www.locatemylaptop.com/faqsLMLagent.html

Like this post
Confab

Likes # 0

You might need to copy and paste the whole link

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

Copy and paste - you would need to add in the underscores before and after LML to make it work - that's why the link went wrong

Here's the correct link

locate my laptop

Like this post
Confab

Likes # 0

Thanks Sea Urchin

Strangely I did copy and past the link but it came out without the underscores for some reason. Maybe because I didn’t use the “insert hyperlink” option.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

LG G Watch review: Android Wear smartwatch is the best around, so far

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

See Glasgow 2014 in UHD as history is made