We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

I Tunes not loading

iscanut2
Resolved

Likes # 0

Has anyone had problems today getting I Tunes to run. Was OK a few days ago but all of a sudden today, it would not load. I uninstalled and reinstalled, did a system restore, checked MS config services etc, all OK but still would not run. A few hours later, it now runs ! I even installed it on my laptop and would not run on that either. But a few hours later, it now is OK on the laptop. I wonder if I Tunes running is dependent on Apple servers working and perhaps they were down ? All very ODD.

Like this post
rawprawn

Likes # 0

Well I updated about 30 minutes ago with no problem. There have been some big updates today for iPad, Numbers, & Pages. I wonder if the site got overwhelmed?

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Update OK on my Desktop just now.

Like this post
iscanut2

Likes # 0

Is OK today and update installed.

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: 30 September marked for unveiling

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Netflix whips up 3D VR viewing room for Oculus Rift during company hack day

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014