We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Membership Payment System Help

MayReich

Likes # 0

Hi!

I have thoughts about starting up an internet business. I would like to create a membership site around my interest. The problem is that i'm not so good at the technical parts and wondering how much time it requires to learn the programming languages to setup a website where I can accept monthly payments for members. The content is not a problem, but I don't really know where to start. I would like to create something similar to brainvale.com, sixpackshortcuts.com or universityofmakeup.com. But I would not want one time payment, a monthly subscription.

Could anyone give some advice how I can start? or does it cost much to hire a professional programmer to setup a site similar to these membership sites above?

Regards, May Reich

Like this post
MarkJ12

Likes # 0

Hello,

I would consider using PayPal for subscription billing.

Please take a look at the following page below for some more information:

https://cms.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/?cmd=render-content&contentID=developer/howtoadminrecurringpayments

Good luck.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

The 30 best TV shows on Netflix UK: Our pick of the best programmes you can watch right now

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

VFX Emmy: Game of Thrones work garners gong for Rodeo FX

IDG UK Sites

Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina review (2.6GHz, 128GB, mid-2014)