It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion
Will these be compatible together?
Likes # 0
Posted March 4, 2012 at 8:06PM
I want to upgrade the crappy computer that I have to a one that is fast when it comes to: Browsing, multi-tasking, watching and streaming films/programs and is able to work with an 18.5 samsung LCD moniter. Will these be compatible with each other and on a Windows vista/7? Also, would these be efficient together?
1) Intel Bearup Lake LGA1155 Motherboard
2) ST Lab 6 Channels 5.1 PCI Sound Card
3) VTX3D 2GB Radeon HD 5450 DDR3 PCI-E 2.1 Graphics Card
4) Western Digital Scorpio Blue 250gb Sata 8mb Cache 2.5 Inch Internal Hard Drive Oem
5)Kingston Technology Apple 8GB Kit
6) Intel i3-2100 SandybridgeCore? i3 Quad-Core Processor ? 3.10GHz, 3MB Cache
7) Akasa Viper High Performance S-Flow 12cm Fan
Please be sure and if something needs changing, tell me a better alternative. Thanks.
Reply to this topic
This thread has been locked.