We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Samsung Galaxy s2

KirstyK

Likes # 0

Does anyone have this phone? (I know it is not a PC!) If so, how do you do your back ups to PC? I cannot get Kies to work. Also, how do you connect it in mass storage mode please?

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

My daughter has that phone and mass storage connection is in the menu phone settings and PC connections (I think)

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

When connecting by USB is the phone recognised by the computer or does it comes up as unknown device? Does Kies show that it is connected? In the phone settings under wireless and network and then usb settings is Samsung Kies selected?

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

Don't know about the S2, but on the i9000 it's Settings,, Wireless & Network, USB Setting and one of three options.

I should think the S2 would be similar.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

8 cheapest 4G smartphones in the UK 2014: Best budget 4G phones

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook Air lab tests and benchmarks: 11-inch & 13-inch, 256GB, 2014 Mac laptops tested

IDG UK Sites

How to prank people using Google Glass

IDG UK Sites

Brian Cox to step into will.i.am's shoes with IBC keynote