We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

itunes

pte

Likes # 0

In the past couple of weeks downloading podcasts on itunes has slowed to point where its impossible. My broadband speed is fine (4-5mbs) and have checked it on multiple occasions and also phoned my supplier O2, but all is as it should be. All other browsers/aps etc work just fine. I emailed Apple but got no help. I have checked Norton settings etc but I have not changed any of these for many months and have been happily using itunes for years. I have the latest version of itunes and have downloaded it again and reinstalled it but still the problem remains. I use Vista and again have not had a problem with it for over 3 years. Does anyone have any idea as to how to fix it? I have a long daily train journey to work and have come to rely on my podcasts to get me through it. Thanks

Like this post
mercfan

Likes # 0

Can you source your podcasts from any other source' ie BBC?? It might help you identify where your problem lies.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Just graduated? Learn all you need to know to kickstart your career in our Creative Graduate Guide