We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Page Extraction from pdf document

K*B

Likes # 0

Hello friends, how do I extract and isolate one of the pages in a 9-page pdf document? I need to use this one page as an attachment to an email message. thanx.

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

Is this any good. Just browsed google after reading your post.

One page pdf

Probably more expert help on the way.

Like this post
GroupFC

Likes # 0

You could download Pdfsam, which is a free open source programme that splits pdf files.

Like this post
beeuuem

Likes # 0

One option is to uses a pdf printer such as http://www.dopdf.com/

Install the printer - open the pdf document and print the page the page by selecting 'dopdf as the printer and choosing the page you wish to print from the options, i.e. print page 6 to 6. The page will be 'printed' as a pdf file in the location you choose.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Or select page area and copy to clipboard, paste into your photo editing prog or Paint and save as a .jpg

Like this post
octal

Likes # 0

I've got a really simple way of doing it at work, I've got Primo PDF installed and all I do is go to the page I want and re-print it as a PDF and save it, it works just fine.

Like this post
K*B

Likes # 0

Thanks friends, but my 9-page document is already in pdf. All I need to do is to isolate one of the 9 pdf pages and use it as a separate pdf file. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Like this post
GroupFC

Likes # 0

Yes download and instal Pdfsam as suggested in my post of 25th February! it will do what you want (and a whole lot more besides).

Alternatively if you don't want to instal any software, google for "online pdf splitter free" and you will get a number of offferings that would appear to able to do what you want (although I have not used any od the services as I use Pdfsam).

HTH

Like this post
octal

Likes # 0

It seems like enough help has been given, but the posts haven't been read.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Complete guide to iPhone and iPad settings: Get to know iOS 8 Settings UPDATED