We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Visiontec who are they?

adambucky

Likes # 0

Hi I have been looking at some computer products on amazon under the brand name 'Visiontec' Does anyone know who they are and if so can you supply a web address?

Thanks

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

There is Vision Tek (with a K) here enter link description here

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

The thing that I find rather strange with their website, is there appears to be no contact address or telephone number, everything as to be done via the website email contact. Their returns and shipping page appears to be blank or showing an error?.

The warranty page tells you about 90 day, 1/2/3 or limited lifetime warranties, so I suspect that you would need to look into this further, before making a purchase?.

If its through Amazon, then check customer reviews for this company.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

The Visiontec items on Amazon are sold by the IT Store, a market place trader.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Woolwell - good find. A UK based firm that can be contacted. That should put adambucky's mind at ease.

Like this post
robinofloxley

Likes # 0

I had a look for Visiontec PCs and cases last night. (not Visiontek Graphics Cards etc)

I found nothing either and decided to see what anyone turned up this morning.

Personally I would expect any computer search to pop up a site with conatact and support/drivers/downloads/manuals/FAQs and spare part suppliers.

I would not consider a product that appears to be invisible on the net apart from how to buy it.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

The search for a site for a UK based Visiontec is proving fruitless. There are a few companies using the name Visiontec or versions of it. Most seem small companies and do not appear to have websites. Perhaps a call to IT Store asking where they are based would help. The warranty should be with IT Store though.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Checking with Companies House, it would appear that Vision-Tec is an IT company registered in Romsey, Hampshire (04560782). Vision Tek is a building installation company, registered in Wimbourne, Dorset (07228978)

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

From what I can work out Visiontec computers are only sold by the IT Store. Locally made or bought in?

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Makes it difficult/impossible if you ever have cause to invoke 'manufacturers guarantee'

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals: Get bargains on smartphones, tablets, laptops and more

IDG UK Sites

Tomorrow's World today (or next year)

IDG UK Sites

See how Trunk's animated ad helped Ade Edmondson plug The Car Buying Service

IDG UK Sites

Yosemite tips: Complete Guide to OS X Yosemite