We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

ASC Pro .....10.000 free licences.

cocteau48

Likes # 0

Personally not a great fan of any "optimization" program but if you are interested the Raymondcc blog site is offering 10.000 free licence codes here:enter link description here

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Not sure if I have this right, but I thought that was a Valentines Day offer only from Iobit?.

Clicking on the download links on the blog website above, seems to transfer me to another product called PC Performer, which can be downloaded as a part program for free use, or a fully paid for PRO version?.

Is anyone else finding this?.

Like this post
cocteau48

Likes # 0

spuds

Click on the "asc-setup.exe)"link (two lines above the Licence Code) and it should d/l the .exe without redirecting you to any other site.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

cocteau48

I tried that earlier, and it downloaded 28.8MB, and run same. Trying to use the registration code provided failed, wasn't valid?.

Going to try an Upgrade seems to go to payment website that isn't responding?.

I have also noticed that the blog website is now providing a link for Tune-Up 1 Click Maintenance, which I have just downloaded (for experimental purposes).

Like this post
Roger Evens

Likes # 0

I downloaded ASC 5 and upgraded to ASC PRO using the key given

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Roger Evens

How did you download from the link?

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

looks like they have the same licence code

Advanced SystemCare PRO v5.1 License Code: 9C98A-D3624-7CC7E-137D4

Like this post
Roger Evens

Likes # 0

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

As I thought,it was a Valentines Day offer with maximum downloads. I have removed all evidence of the previous ASC installed (in case there was a conflict problem with the previous downloads), and just downloaded from the link provided by Roger Evens.

Downloaded okay, but on attempting to register for the PRO upgrade, I am now getting a message informing me that the licence number is invalid and failed, because it as reach the maximum (10.000?) free upgrades.

Experimenting further, I managed to get a transfer to a Valentines Day link for updates. this failed as well. So it would appear that the offer is over.

Would mention that there is a website similar to the blog page mentioned by cocteau48 with the title of MostiWant, which makes regular similar offers.

Apologies to cocteau48 for my extended input. Thank you for mentioning the offer.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Lytro Illum release date, price and specs: Light field camera goes 3D

IDG UK Sites

Tim Cook says Apple aims to be best, not first, hinting that iWatch is coming

IDG UK Sites

Twitter - not news

IDG UK Sites

Fun film festival trailer plays with classic movie scenes