We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How to print in book format?

bluemoon69
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hi and thanks in advance. I have just bought a PC game and the instruction booklet is in PDF format and have been trying all afternoon to print it out in booklet form. All i have managed is to get it printed 4 pages at a time on one sheet, if you know what i mean...2pages each side but not what i want. There must be a way or something out there that will allow me to print all the pages about 170 in one go. Hope you understand what i mean :) Many thanks Cliffy.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Like this post
bluemoon69

Likes # 0

Thanks for quick reply John. But no good mate. Is just doing the same as i explained earlier, just printing little 4 page booklets on per sheet. Want to do the whole thing, this is bugging me now and have been googling it also. Ok will keep looking and hopefully some one will have the answers...fingers crossed. Cheers.

Like this post
bluemoon69

Likes # 0

OK sorted now. I use Nitro PDF and this could not manage to do what i required, as far as i could see anyhow. Not being an Adobe fan was my downfall as it seems :) Frustrated as i was thought that i would install and give them a go, oh how i wished i tried earlier. It was so simple with Adobe reader 10 point something i think it is. Just a couple of clicks with my mouse and sit back have a coffee and there it is my little booklet of almost 200 pages. It pains me to say this but thank you Adobe :)as the little meerkats say SIMPLES. Thanks for the input and i hope this can help out others in the future. Cheers Cliffy.

Like this post  
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Thanks for feedback. Never used it but will have a look and note for future. Glad you sorted it!

Like this post
bluemoon69

Likes # 0

No probs and cheers John for helping out.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Moto G2 (2014) vs Moto E comparison review: New Moto G is worth the extra cash

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Oculus Rift 'Crescent Bay' prototype hands-on: it's an amazing experience

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...