We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

You Tube videos

Rhuddlan

Likes # 0

Whenever I try to watch videos on you tube they are always buffering and when eventually do come on they play for about 10 seconds then buffer again. My broadband connection is meant to be 8mb and i'm only down the road from the exchange. The internet seems fine just you tube videos. And sometimes I get the broadband light on the momdem flashing orange and a page appears saying can't connect to broadband just for a minute or two. I use the net on my laptop and samsung galaxy tab. The laptop connected to the momdem and tab wireless and sometimes laptop wireless depending where in the house I am. Any ideas?

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

Do you get this problem when connected to the modem by wireless, cable or both? What make of Modem? What make of Laptop? What OS? What ISP?

Like this post
Rhuddlan

Likes # 0

Both wireless and connected to modem only for the past week. Modem is BT Home hub 2.0 so I'm with BT as my ISP and laptop is compaq and I also have a samsung galaxy tab which I use for internet use wirelessley

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Google Fit vs Apple Health Kit: What's the difference?

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

Government kills £50 million 'Silicon Roundabout' regeneration fund