We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Why has Forum display changed?

canarieslover
Resolved

Likes # 0

This morning the Forums were centred on screen with ads either side. I have logged in again this afternoon and all the Forums are on the left side of the screen. I have made no alterations to any software, in fact the computer has been off since I last logged in. Is anyone else had this change? Win7 64bit and Chrome are in use.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Like this post
cocteau48

Likes # 0

Do not know if this is relevant when using Chrome but this is the fix for Firefox:

If you are using Adblock Plus then open the list of blockable items (right click on taskbar icon) and look for the stylesheet:

cdn.inskinmedia.com/isfe/4.1/css/base.css

and disable it.

Hope this helps

Like this post  
canarieslover

Likes # 0

cocteau48

I have just disabled Adblock and display has gone back to normal. None the wiser as to why it should be so as there was no notification of an update this morning. I will put it down to just being another of computing's little mysteries. Only seemed to affect Chrome as it was O.K. in Firefox.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

3 of the best portable chargers: a solar power charger, a hand-cranked charger, and how to charge...

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

Sharknado 2 VFX: how The Asylum created CG flying man-eating sharks