We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Libraries

Ozy

Likes # 0

On my 2nd computer I click on windows explorer on the Task Bar, up comes the Libraries folder, with the Four Folders for Docs, Pics, Mu, and Vid. All four folders are empty square boxes. Also under the applications at the side under Libraries all boxes are the same empty squares, click on any and nothing happens. This has been like this since I installed Windows 7. As this is my 2nd computer and I only use it for Games (when I am on my own ), I havnt bothered about it. My printer is in another room, now I can connect by wireless, I would like to be able to use the Libraries, as at this time I am making my own folders in my name folder. Is there something in the registry I can turn on so I can use them. Reinstalling Windows 7 is not an option!

Like this post
BurrWalnut

Likes # 0

The library concept is explained enter link description here

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...