We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Firefox 10 out Today

buteman
Resolved

Likes # 0

Firefox10 for those that use firefox.

http://www.filehippo.com/download_firefox/

Also new updates for WinPatol + Malwarebytes.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I must have had that ticked by default as I've not had that problem. Glad it is sorted.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Just returned back to the computer, and Firefox 10 was ready to download. Installed without any problems, so that's me up to date again!.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

cannot see any change in ff10 anyone seen a change log

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

While we are talking Firefox 10, what add-ons would you recommend, as perhaps essential?.

Like this post
Pine Man

Likes # 0

As far as I'm concerned the only, really, necessary one is Adblock.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

British English Dictionary is an essential add-on for me.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

Woolwell

thanks for the release notes link

Like this post
Input Overload

Likes # 0

Woolwell _ Is there an alternative English dictionary on add-ons? I have looked and can't find it. I enabled English - English in options & deleted the US version. Interested if there is a larger Brit version though.

Anyone use any of the themes that alter the main bar etc. I have a few & it makes a nice change.

I use a FF clone 'Pale Moon' & I know I bang on about this but it does seem to run (far) faster than FF at least under windows. You do have to wait a while for new versions to filter through so I'm still on 9.1.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Input Overload - you have to download an add-on. Select from here Firefox add ons

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review: Metal smartphones fight

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Fonts review

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014