We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

pcie usb 3.0 card

iqs

Likes # 0

Hi, Im after a pci-e usb 3.0 card which has the 20 pin header ,so i can connect my pc case usb 3.0 ports to. I have looked on ebay,and found some unbranded cards,plus I was told that there are a lot of fake pc parts sold ,sorry to those who sell pc parts vai ebay. Thanks

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

I am assuming that your motherboard does not have them then?

PCI-USB.

Another.

A bit cheaper.

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

chronus I may be missing something here but I don't see the 20 pin header on those links you suggested.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

chub_tor. You are quite correct.Wandering mind syndrome.LOL.

Like this post
iqs

Likes # 0

Thanks all. The one suggested by chub_tor is from the states,I dont buy from abroad,bad experience some time ago. I just wished the others in the links had the header. My MB has rear USB 3.0 ports,just wanted the front case ports to work ,saves leaning over the case all the time. Thank you to you all. Cheers

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Exclusive: Samsung exits laptop market including Chromebooks

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

How a London VFX studio is ditching desktop workstations for cloud-based creative power

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 tips & tricks: Get to know iOS 8's handy new features