We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Mini dv

swanny2

Likes # 0

A friend bought me one of these camera/video things. Mini DV i opened in put the small disc that came with it for the driver/manual extra,but hallf way through i noticed it was all in Chinese.
then cancelled Instalation .took the disc out.now its still in my programes but its not in add/remove,yet it keeps popping up somewhere. Id like too know if i can get a disc for this thats in English,why its in japanese ive no idea but its no good too me lol. any help appreciated please .thanks :O)

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

I am not sure how you expect to get help when you have failed to mention basic information like make and model of camera/video things???? What operating system are you using?

It is also not a good idea to stop installation half way though, I am puzzled to how you did not notice that it was all in Chinese/Japanese untill well into the installation process?

Like this post
swanny2

Likes # 0

try it son n u will find out .didnt thin op was that important too mention. no worries lad. tx for help. lol

Like this post
swanny2

Likes # 0

sorry i posted this again from my other 1 update one that is ,as i cant see where too end post as its all changed here,also when i click on my posts all i get for last hour is another window openeing sayin itunes review pc advisor magazine.im trying too ad more info too my other post but because of the above mentioned i cant.

Like this post
swanny2

Likes # 0

there is No name on this chinese camera other than stated Mni dv,im on windows xp thanks

Like this post
swanny2

Likes # 0

ive been too msconfig and unchecked everythin in start up expect my Antivirus And Messenger.its doesnt seem too appear in the right hand of me screen now in thetray. the only site i got for thiis camera was www.flmp.com,that tells me nothing in there either,all i need is some english so i can download driver and manual.to get this camera too work . cheers.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

So you got your camera from www.flmp.com or here Click here? You were dead lucky then.LOL

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Do a Google Image search for

camera video mini dv

Until make is identified don't see how anyone can help you track down an English Driver and manual for it.

Like this post
swanny2

Likes # 0

lol i missd the letter C of that link. i think the other link u looked at i might send the camera there .lol. Its. http://www.flmpc.com/

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Where did you actually get this thing from?

Like this post
swanny2

Likes # 0

a friend gave it too me his inlaw won it at bingo. lol . looks ok all bits n that just no idea how use it. not having instuction says i need a sd card also too use it. on box.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Complete guide to iPhone and iPad settings: Get to know iOS 8 Settings UPDATED