We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Scan in a picture and put on Ebay

bumpkin
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hi, I am using a Canon MP 492 combined scanner printer, copier. OS is XP pro. All I want to do is scan something in and put it on Ebay (A photo of something I want to sell) All I seem to be able to do is copy and print it.

Help Help Again please.

Ray

Like this post
eedcam

Likes # 0

Have you googled your query there is this and loads morePhotos to ebay

Like this post
beeuuem

Likes # 0

The simple way to resolve this is to read page 34 of the user manual. This gives detailed instructions of how to save a scanned image to your computer. The link given by eedcam gives the various methods of adding the photo to your listing.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Why do you need to scan a photograph of an item you want to sell to put on EBay? The usual option is to just upload the photograph which you will be asked if you want to do during the process of putting te item up for sale on the site.

Like this post
Ian in Northampton

Likes # 0

Chronus: he might have a film camera - there are still some around, you know... ;-)

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

You don't say?

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

Thanks all,

I did not actually want to scan a photo but to scan the item itself which is an envelope and piece of paper. My earlier posting was misleading sorry. Now done by saving the scan to a file.

Ray

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comparison: What's the best Android phablet?

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...