We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

error message

DAKAR

Likes # 0

Hi All Just back from a couple of weeks holiday and on booting the Pc I am getting this message "The application or Dll C:\Progra 1\MESHA\Datamngr\datamngr.dll is not a valid Window image Please check this against your installation diskette" I am running windows XP sp3 What do I need to do Please. Thanks for any help Kind regards Dakar

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Thoroughly scan your computer for malware,it seems like you have a nasty lurking on your PC.

Click here.

Like this post
Graphicool1

Likes # 0

Download and scan your PC with this CLICK HERE 'MalwareBytes Anti Malware' it will find it and fix it.

Like this post
DAKAR

Likes # 0

Hi chronus and Graphicool1 I have now run MBAM and Superantispyware. Superantispyware found Malware and spyware which I deleted and ran another scan which then found nothing.I had MBAM on my computer so I updated it and ran a full scan but it found nothing. I am still getting the same message everytime I open a windows program. I appreciate your help Regards Dakar

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Isn't that something to do with iMesh Toolbar and iMesh search bar? (Bearshare)

Like this post
DAKAR

Likes # 0

Hi all still have a problem after trying the suggestions by chronus and Graphicool1 Any other suggestions that I can try Thanks for any help Regards Dakar

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft Band UK release date and price rumours, features and specs: Microsoft smartwatch unveiled

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

This Grolsch ad combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015