We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Putting music onto a MP3 Player

ponytail

Likes # 0

My wife has been given the following music player and I have copied some of her music onto her PC and it is located in a folder in my documents but I do not know her to get it onto her player.The manual says drag and drop but I have never used that method I only ever copy and paste.Could someone advise on how to drag and drop from her PC TO the player which is.

http://mp3support.sandisk.com/downloads/um/clip+-en-um.pdf

Thank's

Like this post
Secret-Squirrel

Likes # 0

"The manual says drag and drop but I have never used that method I only ever copy and paste."

Copy 'n' paste will work just as well so there's no need for you to learn something new :)

Like this post
mooly

Likes # 0

Hope the FE doesn't mind me posting a link to another forum which was a similar question that I tried to answer in detail, http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-sound/im-a-complete-novice-all-i-want-to-do-is-put-my-cd/68a75987-d5b4-4eea-a999-b8218083c48c

Drag and drop means you hover over the file, press and hold the left mouse button and while still holding pull the file across to the left hand side of screen where all the files/folders/drives etc are listed. Still holding hover over computer in the list and your player should be there. Then just drop the file into the player.

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review: Metal smartphones fight

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Netflix whips up 3D VR viewing room for Oculus Rift during company hack day

IDG UK Sites

Widespread 2011 MacBook Pro failures continue: Petition for fix surpasses 10,000 signatures