We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

PCA site behaving oddly?

Snrub

Likes # 0

Are others finding PCA site behaving oddly? Sent post last night and had to send a repeat after several minutes because the first one did not show up on checking. Then both came up eventually but took 30 minutes or so. Then this morning getting repeatedly logged out of site and logging in took me to strange things like updating user profile?

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Working okay for me.

Like this post
Snrub

Likes # 0

My posts are taking take several minutes to show up. When they don't appear I check in my posts and scrolling down page there seems to be a new section I have not noticed before under the heading 'Discussions you have contributed to' but going back to help forum site they do not seem to show up for lenghty periods (several minutes). I have noticed people doing repeat threads recently and wonder if this is the reason?

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

It seems to be working fine this morning, but the website does have its unexplained funny moments ;o)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

LG G Watch review: Android Wear smartwatch is the best around, so far

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

See Glasgow 2014 in UHD as history is made